Gold Seal Certification
The national Gold Seal Program recognizes the expertise, education, experience, and ethical commitment of high-performing construction management professionals. Certification is open to construction estimators, project managers, superintendents, safety coordinators, owner's construction managers
Since 1991, the Gold Seal Certification program has been the industry’s most trusted, valued and reliable certification for the management of construction. Today, more than 8,000 construction professionals have been recognized as Gold Seal Certified.
Learn more about Gold Seal Certification by calling the LCA office at 403-328-2474 or visiting the Gold Seal website.
For upcoming exam takers: The Gold Seal Exam is now online! Please ensure you have all of the technical requirements necessary to take the online exam.
- Monitor: 11" or larger laptop or tablet (phones not recommended)
- Physical keyboard (on-screen keyboards not recommended)
- Mouse, touchpad, or trackball (touchscreen monitors not recommended)
- Browser: Up-to-date version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge (Internet Explorer not supported)
- Wi-Fi: Must be able to connect to local construction association's wireless