This one-day course is designed for owners, managers, administration, and safety personnel who are directly involved in the contractor management process. This course includes a basic contractor management process for small to medium sized companies that manage contractors or who work as contractors.
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Overview of prime contractor requirements and obligations
- Contractor pre-qualification and selection
- Pre-project meeting requirements
- Project safety plan requirements
- Contractor monitoring, evaluation, and feedback
This course has a written test and skills check components. Participants must achieve a minimum score of 80% on a closed-book written test and complete eight skills checks for course certification.
None required at this time.