This two-day course will assist managers and supervisors to integrate health and safety into their everyday planning and to create and promote safe and healthy work environments. Course material is geared toward management and supervisory positions.
This two-level program consists of a two-day course (Certificate of Completion) and documentation submission (Certificate of Proficiency).
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- The role of the supervisor
- Safety responsibilities of managers, supervisors and workers
- The scope and significance of hazard assessments
- Company culture
- Inspections, reporting and follow-up
- Incident investigations
- Training and orientations