Date and Time Monday, April 20, 2020 and Tuesday, April 21, 2020 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM MDT
Location LCA Office (1705 – 36 Street North, Lethbridge, AB)
Description: CCDC Contracts 101 – Which is the Right Contract for Your Project?
The Canadian Construction Documents Committee publishes standard contracts for the construction industry. This two-day course reviews the various CCDC contracts, emphasizing which contracts to use in which situations, and the roles & responsibilities of Owners, Designers, and Constructors.
This two-day course covers:
· CCDC-2 Stipulated Price
· CCDC-2 (MA) Stipulated Price – Master Agreement (for owners with a program of projects)
· CCDC-3 Cost Plus
· CCDC-4 Unit Price
· CCDC-5A Construction Management for Services
· CCDC-5B Construction Management for Services & Construction
· CCDC-14 Design-Build Stipulated Price
· CCDC-15 Design Services Contract btw. Design-Builder & Consultant
· CCDC-17 Stipulated price between Owner and Trade Contractor for CM Projects
· CCDC-18 Civil Works
· CCDC-30 Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
· Standard Design Contracts
Who should attend? Anyone whose work is described in industry contracts: Owners, Architects, Engineers, PMs, CMs, Superintendents and Estimators of all levels.
Perry Educational Services
April 20 & 21, 2020 | 8:00am - 4:00pm
LCA Members: $375.00(+GST) | Non-Members: $490.00(+GST)